Search This Blog

Monday, October 17, 2016

Monday Poll Vol. 445 Response


I recently started following @karenmbb on twitter and reading her blog. I can’t even describe the feeling I get when I see a new tweet from her that has a new article attached! It is like the same feeling I get when my favorite beauty vloggers post their monthly fave videos!  I love the way she writes – humorous and captivating all wrapped up in one quick read! When I stumbled upon today’s tweet with her Monday Poll blog (the first of which I’d ever seen), I knew I had to post a response! Karen, the idea for your Mondays is phenomenal, and I honestly want to post answers to the same questions on my blog here just as a fun new hobby! I hope you get to read it! Anywho, here goes:

1. London, Paris, LA or Tokyo?

Tokyo! I have been in the mood for delicious Asian cuisine for around a month now. Even drug my wonderfully patient husband to a Chinese food place where he sat with his Coke and watched me eat lol. He’s not a big fan of the food, but I’m lucky he’s a big fan of mine! I would love to travel to all of those places and experience them, but I would definitely start with Tokyo! Japan seems like the most unique, culturally of the four places.


2. Do you ever wear men’s fragrances?

Yep! I wear Old Spice Figi deodorant on occasion. I have worn my husband’s cologne a few times too. His Hugo Boss smells so goooooood.


3. Have you ever driven a classic car?

I literally just took to Bing to figure out how old a car has to be to be deemed “classic”… and the answer is 20-25 years old depending on what state you’re in. Well, then that’s a yes! My dad used to own a white 1976 Chevy Nova with cherry interior. I LOVED that car, especially when he put dual exhaust on it! It was throaty as fuuuuuck. Excuse the language, but NOTHING has ever sounded as good as that car! Wish I had a picture to insert, but unfortunately I don’t. He has since sold it too. Ahh, dreams.


4. Are you wearing false lashes today?

Meh. Nope. I hardly ever wear them. I haven’t quite mastered the art, and I always work so hard on my eye makeup that I never want to chance it! I mean, I didn’t spend thirty minutes blending out eyeshadow to ruin it with a misplaced strip and gooky glue!


5. Is the inside of your purse neat or messy?

Depends on what day it is! I recently cleaned it out, but before that there were about eight lipsticks, lots of coins, a ton of receipts, and of course – candy!


6. Who was the last person you held hands with?

My amazingly wonderful husband @thenastyj – ladies and gents, I’ve really found the one! I married my best friend and almost two years later we couldn’t be happier!



If you’d like to see Karen’s original post, here ya go: http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/just-for-fun/makeup-beauty-blog-monday-poll-vol-445/



Should you want to follow suit, here are the questions to copy and paste:

1. London, Paris, LA or Tokyo?
2. Do you ever wear men’s fragrances?
3. Have you ever driven a classic car?
4. Are you wearing false lashes today?
5. Is the inside of your purse neat or messy?
6. Who was the last person you held hands with?

No comments:

Post a Comment