Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2016

That's Paquing HOT!

So, a few days ago, I was stalking my ibotta app (as normal) and I came across a rebate for $1.00 back on Paqui chips. Hmm, never heard of them! I love to try new food, so I naturally headed down the chip aisle at Walmart with my hubs and found the new item in its cute and simple packaging. My two choices at that specific Wally World store were that of a cheesy variety… and Haunted Ghost Pepper. In the season of Halloween and my instinctive nature to try and torture my sinuses for the pleasure of my taste buds, I chose the ghost pepper ones! Come on, they can’t be THAT hot, right?!




WRONG-O!


I ate one. One. ONE chip and I was dying! I ran and grabbed an ice cream cone from the freezer to sooth my screaming salivary glands. My husband heroically got through three after calling me a weenie! These suckers are insanely hot and should come with a waiver!


Now this calls for a challenge, a Paqui Challenge!! I dare you to eat as many as you can (one at a time, full chips) without a beverage or any other food! Make sure you tag me @kay_cheesy!! *I’m not legally responsible for any casualty or fatality!* 


Happy munching!

No comments:

Post a Comment