Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2016

Monday Poll Vol. 446 Response

Well, Karen did it again, and so shall I!

1. Which do you prefer: cool-toned red lipsticks or warm-toned red lipsticks? And do you have a particular favorite one?

I hardly EVER wear a red lip because my husband prefers pink... and well, when you have a husband as fantastic as mine - you wear what he likes! *wink wink* However, I definitely prefer a cool-toned red. My current personal favorite is F-Bomb from Urban Decay.

Photo Credit: urbandecay.com


2. How readily do you blush?

I am from the "pale princess" tribe, therefore I blush easily. I mean, I guess you could call it blushing when my face practically turns red for every reason... eating hot or spicy food, coughing, choking, wind burn, sun burn, allergies... you name it! I'm like a walking peppermint if I'm not wearing a pretty nice-coverage foundation.


3. If you could live forever in a particular decade, which decade would you choose and why?

I would pick the 1920s for the simple fact that there was more modesty... and it was the decade between WWI and WWII. I'd be a little bit of a rebel in the fashion industry then because I prefer my hair long, but I love that women mostly kept their goods covered and left a lot to the imagination!


4. (FILL IN THE BLANK) changes everything.

A positive, inspiring, motivational, uplifting, encouraging and overall supporting and loving best friend as your spouse.


5. Wearing sequins during the day: a do or a don’t?

Do! Just not where it is going to be rubbing against your arms... like in the arm pit area. Made that painful mistake before... not pretty! Talk about chaffing! Ouch.


It is really a fun thing for me to respond to Karen's posts! Make sure you go and check her blog out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment