Search This Blog

Monday, March 13, 2017

Using NEW International Delight One Touch Latte | #CheesyTriesIt



I like it... a latte!!

This new, fun, and easy-to-use product has made my coffee far more interesting these days! Not to mention, I picked this up at my local Kroger for the price of a small latte at... well you know that giant chain with it's bold green logo that comes to your mind!

In three (talk about EASY) steps: shake, hold down the nozzle for 5-7, and enjoy - you're drinking your amazingly flavored and first grocery store-bought frothy creamered coffee in your jammies!

The can says you get 7 uses out of it, but I made my seventh and still there is more heavenly foam to be had in the can!! I guess it depends on how generous you are with it! I wasn't going light on it, promise!! I like coffee with my sugar most days and this bit was sweet enough that I added NO extra sugar. That really impressed me!

I can't wait to try the vanilla and caramel too... or mix them! Woo! Check out all the flavors here on I.D.'s website! I'm totally going to try this in some hot chocolate too!

Let me know how you like it in the comments!!


Peace, love, & cheeseburgers!
Kay Cheesy, out!

No comments:

Post a Comment